Saturday, 12 March 2011

the colour of my dreams


I lie on the ground, and stare into space.
The stars start to move, into the shape of your face---------
At the breeze of night
My memory will find you
In the darkness I will be light
And the stars will create you too
My soul you seek in your hands


give me the color to paint the night,
And I will show you a dream-------
Take the palest shade of white
For the moonbeams of trust
And the deepest shade of indigo to shade the passion
Paint the past an unseen black.
And then my prince…..
Turn the dream of days to come in a shower of color.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is invaluable. When can I find out more?
My website :: how much money can you make from a blog

Ronel said...

hello my name is ronel, you can find me on fb, twitter, linked or at ronel.holtz@gmail.com I also run a poetry forum on fb and on the web called SplinterDrome
Ronel Holtz
aka DJHexi on impala/ hosa / West coast fm