Saturday, 12 March 2011

dark angel


Dark Angel



You come to me in the dead of night
Like the breeze of twelve
And your hands so cold, feel right
With a single sigh I give myself

O’ you child of evil, of fear
Your scary lust so intensely here
You mesmerize
You tantalize

From deep within my loin
I feel the wetness of need
I feel the hardness of your groin
My darkness you must feed

In flashing moments of possession
In intense fear and pain
You take me without heed
Your throbbing lust makes us one

In minutes, hours, lifetimes of madness
You brutalize me to climax
I hear my far of screams in the night
And then, it’s over and you’re gone

Like an empty screen
And all that is left
The stain of spent
In the last rays of the moons light

A single owl far away
My bruised body wrapped in night
Your seed, all which will stay
O’ your touch, so wrong, so right



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ek L I K E die een erg!

Unknown said...

Ek L I K E die een erg!